Mars IIC Firewall 1U Server
Mars IIC Firewall 1U Server. 1.83Ghz Intel Quad-Core Celeron N2930. Five (5) x Gigabit Ethernet (1 x Intel i211AT and 4 x Intel 82574L). Up to 9 Intel Gigabit Interfaces through PCIe expansion. 4GB (maximum 8GB) DDR3 Memory. Stateful inspection firewall. 50-1,000 users. Up to 2,000,000 concurrent connections. 1U short-depth case dimension:
The 1U Server Mars IIC Firewall appliance has been employed at the following network locations to protect SMB (Small and Medium Business) and Enterprise:
- Branch Office
- VPN Endpoints
- Internet edge
Note: The Mars II Twin Blade N2930 system implements a load balancing, redundancy and fail-over strategy with two complete independent hardware blade server systems in one chassis.
- Short-Depth 1U Rackmount Case. The form factor of the 1U server is about 19 inches by 10 inches by 1.75 inches in dimensions. Weight about 12 lbs.
- The 1U rack ears can be removed to turn into a desktop chassis. See picture!
- Intel 1.83Ghz Intel Quad-Core Celeron N2930
- High Performance IPSec VPN without VPN Hardware Accelerator.
- More than twice the performance of the original Mars II D525 1U server.
- See the User Manual for hardware specifications.
- Five (5) Intel Gigabit Ethernet Ports, expandable to nine (9) Intel Gigabit Ethernet:
- Optional four (4) Intel i210 Gigabit Ethernet on one (1) quad-port PCIe x1 card
- Multi-WAN for load balancing, redundancy and failover
- Preloaded pfSense® current Stable Release, firmware on a 8GB SATA DOM (Disk-on-Module).
- Silent, No Moving Part, and more reliable than a hard drive
- More durable than Flash drive or Compact Flash